1. Where are photo booths typically used?A photo booth is loads of fun for all types of events including weddings, bar/bar mitzvah, quinceañeras, corporate events and parties, holiday parties, birthday parties, fundraisers, etc. Everyone loves a photo booth!
2. Are your booth easy to use?Just walk in, smile, and press the touch screen when your ready. The booth will take 3 to 4 shots approximately 4-6 seconds apart; each photo will be displayed on a monitor inside the booth. Seconds later the pictures are printed and available outside the booth. We have a choice of open, green screen photo booths, open, solid backdrop photo booths, and enclosed private photo booths.
3. Are social media services available. Yes, your guest may share their photos on Facebook, Instagram, SMS, email, or Twitter.
4. What type of templates are available and can they be personalized? We provide either the traditional 2 x 6 strips or the 4 x 6 postcards. Each template will be designed specifically for your event. You can also purchase designer templates as well.
5.Is there a limit on how many photos we can print at the event?No. Each rental comes with unlimited Photo Booth sessions during your event! We are the company were everyone gets a photo.
6. Does the booth print color or black and white photos? The booth prints both color or black and white photos or sepia or more. You choose!
7.Is an attendant present during the event? Yes, an attendant is on-site for every event will be on-site for every event to assist your guest and make sure everything runs smoothly.
8. Are the photos printed right on the spot? Yes. The booth will print the photos within seconds for your guests’ immediate enjoyment.
9. How does the scrapbook/memory book option work?Guests will be provided with double prints of all photos. Each guest gets their own photo strip and we print one extra that gets put into the scrap book by our attendant and then guides your guest were to sign next to their photos. Scrapbook, table, scissors, glue sticks, and pens and a extra attendant are included. Please note, client must provide appropriate space for a scrapbook table. Scrap and Memory books are an additional cost or you can supply your own.
10.Can I get an electronic copy of all the photos after the event is over? Yes, every rental comes with a flash-drive of all the photos taken.
11. Is a deposit and contract required?Yes, we require a $50 deposit and signed contract to save the date. The remainder of the balance is due 7 days prior to the event.
12. Do you supply props? Yes, we include a box of props at no additional cost.
Google Rank Checker
Copyright Burleson Productions 2016 - 520-405-3586 Site Map Testimonials Prices Contact Preferred Vendors